Update (June 8): Raffle sale will start on June 22, learn more here.
We’re really excited to introduce the new & revised Keycult No. 1 TKL (Rev. 1). Redesigned from the ground up, this keyboard retains the No. 1 aesthetic while updating every major component. We believe this revision is more refined than its predecessor and sincerely hope you enjoy building and using it.
Specs & info
- Price: $515
- In-stock and ready to ship at the time of sale
- Tenkeyless, standard layout (with winkey), 8° typing angle
- Isolated gasket mount (like the No. 1/60 & 1/65)
- WT80-A PCB and USB-C daughterboard designed by Wilba
- 6063 aluminum case top, bottom, mid, and plate
- Kits include chassis, PCB, vibration-damping gaskets, bumpon feet, case screws, hex driver
- Two variants: Dark Blue & Silver and Black & Gold
- Optional extras: Brass plates, additional PCBs
How to buy
There will be a few ways to get a new No. 1:
- KeyCon 2019 raffle sale & giveaway – Saturday, June 1 in NYC. Come find us in the vendor area to enter a KeyCon-exclusive raffle to purchase a kit. This raffle is separate from the main sale, so this is an additional chance to get a kit for folks who are attending the event. Additionally, we’re contributing a Black & Gold kit to be given away as part of the general KeyCon raffle.
- Raffle sale – June (exact date TBD). The majority of kits will be sold by raffle later in June.
- Vickrey auction – June (following main raffle). A small number of kits will be sold by Vickrey auction following the main raffle. This style of auction has a number of benefits that we’ll talk about more at a later time.
Want to get in touch?
p.s. Missed out on the No. 2? You may have another chance sooner than you'd think…