The remaining No. 1/60 & No. 1/65 kits from our January 2019 release will be sold by raffle starting Wednesday, April 3 at 6pm EDT. The raffle will be open for 24 hours.
These kits were b-stock that had issues mostly with anodization, and we felt that Cerakoting them could resolve those issues. This was an experiment, and to be honest, we were not pleased with the result. While these cases mostly have a better finish than they started with, they are not perfect. Cerakote is a hand-spray process that is subject to human error, and after working with multiple partners over 3 months, we still weren't able to find a supplier that could consistently meet our standard.
Regardless, we've waited long enough to sell these kits, so we're offering the remaining ones through this raffle. Any external defects are documented on a per-case basis. Additionally, these cases are still subject to our quality disclosure.
Check out the available colorways. In case anyone wants to know why there's so much gray: We tried a number of other colors that were coating even more inconsistently and ultimately had to keep it simple so that we could get the job done.
Available No. 1/65 kits:
- $430 - No. 1/65 Aluminum Edition #1 - Cerakote Battleship Gray, Anodized Silver Mid & Plate (Defects)
- $470 - No. 1/65 Aluminum Edition #11 - Cerakote Battleship Gray, Anodized Dusty Blue Mid & Dark Blue Plate (Defects)
Available No. 1/60 kits:
- $555 - No. 1/60 Brass Edition #5 - Cerakote Battleship Gray, Brass Mid & Plate (No obvious defects)
- $460 - No. 1/60 Aluminum Edition #2 - Cerakote Burnt Bronze, Cerakote Gold & Brass Plate (Defects)
- $440 - No. 1/60 Aluminum Edition #6 - Cerakote Battleship Gray, Cerakote Robins Egg Blue Mid & Anodized Dark Blue Plate (Defects)
- $440 - No. 1/60 Aluminum Edition #12 - Cerakote Battleship Gray, Silver Anodized Mid & Plate (Defects)
- $440 - No. 1/60 Aluminum Edition #13 - Cerakote Battleship Gray, Silver Anodized Mid & Plate (Defects)
I really appreciate everyone's interest in this release. We have more coming up — we've been teasing the No. 2 on Instagram and you should expect to hear more about that in the coming weeks.